Nuffnang

Thursday, October 29, 2009

New wallpie for lappie

I just edited a new wallpapers for my laptop since i can't found any wallpapers that I really like. =D I'm not pro in photoshop-ing, just learn through tutorial which posted online. Hiroki and Hiro had casting together for a movie "Drop". HEY!!! MY FAVORITE ACTORS CAST TOGETHER LEH! MUST WATCH LA! XD *za za lam search and download*
Why I love them so much? Erm...just maybe their smile attracting me. I love to see others smile face, specially those ikemen! xD *ikemen means leng zai* Therefore, I will more attracted to guys who obtain nice smiling. Arh!!!! Really hope to capture all smiling from each of my friends in one day. Compare all the differences of smile. =D
Today is a boring day! Just eat, sleep, and online at home. =3= Congratz to Sherly, my darling had pass her interview for work. They went for Kajang sate as celebration, unfortunately...I did not followed. =(

人与人之间的沟通真不容易
所以说,要学会讲人话

No comments:

Post a Comment