Nuffnang

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Insomnia

Ish...I'm sleepless yesterday night. No doubt, I'm too nervous for something. This morning got class on 8.45am, totally no sleep and woke up at 7.30am. Attending two bored classes with blur blur mode. Even become hot temper for some small issues. Adei...
After classes, actually gotta meet my stupid father with dear, but, father said he feeling not well, so........ I didn't know it was fortunate or unfortunate. I also had no idea why he must meet my boyfriend, we are not getting married yet?! I'm sure he will still keep request silly things from me. I really feel repulsion for his action, keep disturbed my peaceful life. Moreover, my lil' sis, the troublemaker in family, I need to take care her things too. However, I can't control and look after too much, and she are immature and idle, live without any awareness. Sigh...
I'm glad my dear always surround me whenever I'm sad or moody.
Thank you and I love you! =D

p/s:
My dear cut hair already!
Finally he look more mature than me...xD

No comments:

Post a Comment