Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Photobucket
Weeeee~ My fav tee from Forever 21~~

Finally, my granny had admitted into hospital on Monday night. That was a exhausted night. Noon meeting with supervisor, I'm the first student who meet Mr.Rishi for checking the questionnaire. Luckily, just need to do come grammar correction only. Pheww. After that, lunch with baby and shopping for skin care products. Then rush back home to get ready to send granny to hospital by ambulance. Sorry baby, can't have more time with you due to family problem. I was kinda pek cek while at the emergency wad, HUKM Cheras. The doctor called up my mom asked granny to admit into hospital without letter. Then while we're there, the emergency wad didn't allow granny to admit. Totally without communication at all! Hey, you guys got database right? Exploit the technology la! Sigh. I dunno how many times the hospital management had disappointing me since few months ago. But luckily, the staff finally reach the surgeon who in-charge of granny operation. Then sent granny went into the spine wad successfully. After "serving" granny, we're all exhausted. But I still need to prepare for my presentation. Oh my. Such a hectic life for this year. Sigh.

Today presentation can consider ok la, lecturer didn't complaint much about my argument. Hehe. But I'm still tiring for whole day. Mom told me operation for granny was postpone. STUNNED. Tml early morning need to go HUKM for details again. Pray gao gao liao. I need more time to do my research and assignments. Sobs Sobs.

Photobucket
Just print out the 100 sample of questionnaire. Oh ya, any of you guys are purchasing Uniqlo product before? Can you guys do me a flavor to fill up the survey form? Please! Drop my a message ya. You information provided is GREATLY APPRECIATE! :)

Photobucket
My dog, Q Zai had bite my shoe lace become like that. LOL. Nothing I can say. Just hope that next victim will not be my Adidas.

Well, Good Nitez

No comments:

Post a Comment