Nuffnang

Monday, May 2, 2011

Heyyy! I'm back to update (finally)! lol
One assignment and presentation is down! 2 more need to be done within 3 weeks time, except God bless me, I had nothing else to say. lol

WELL! Finally I had visited I-City located at Shah Alam.
Nice place for shooting. Worth to be visited place.
A memorable night with gang.
Photobucket

NEXT, babe Zoie birthday party. Not drunk, but a but high. lol
Photobucket

And, finally a lovely picca with another babe, Choco.
Photobucket

THEN, yesterday night a gathering with ex-schoolmates.
CRAZY to the max, I'm drunk, seriously.
But I still know what am I doing, luckily nothing embarrassed. lol
Chop off my hair again at Fahrenheit88, Toyako Saloon.
Photobucket
Picca credit to Alex and Qing. ;)

More updates will be right there.

**Argh, I'm so into BigBang recently, especially GD. OMG.

No comments:

Post a Comment