Nuffnang

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

T-Bowl & Ice Room

Tuesday morning, *actually already 11am la...* a call woke me up by Jun. Asked me whether go out or not. It's damn hot recently, totally no mood go out la. BUT!!! The damn thing happen! There were no electricity supply at the moment! DAMMIT! No fan, no laptop, no internet, OH GOSH! I DON"T WANT TO BE AT HOME! So...decided go out find Jun la. Since no hair dryer can used, can't wash my hair, just tied up like this.

Found Jun and Rave at Sungei Wang, T-bowl. I was...."HUH?? WHAT THE HELL YOU CHOOSE THAT PLACE TO EAT?" I heard lots of bad reviews about that restaurant, so this time really first time ever step into this restaurant. lol.
Fried Spaghetti...Good smell without a good taste...
Jun ordered Mocha blended, drinks still can acceptable.




Jun ordered this chicken chop, she said taste DAMN WORST! Alike smelly water from drains...So, better not to try la...

After they disgusting meals, I asked Jun went to Sushi Zanmai with me for my brunch. LOL. ZANMAI AGAIN! XD Then we end up by shopping from Sungei Wang to Time Square. At night, Mr. Wong had call me up for yam cha session. Haiz...Only me, him and Michelle, three of us went to Ice Room at Shamelin. I wonders when the 4 kaki's gang will gather again...Sigh







Actually she try to avoid my camera...xD
Not bad for this restaurant. :) Can give a try, especially for those dessert lovers! Sadly, I can't take too much sweet things anymore, after pressure test, I had a little bit of diabetes. *sob* Said bye bye to sweet things. ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment